Paid customization

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Paid customization

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    After you have created a customized WPLMS H5P plugin, for which I'm very grateful, I have one issue. I don't like the text + link over here. It wasn't there two weeks ago. It's something I can't seem to get rid of. Could you do that for me?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I think again you have to put the wrong unit_id in wplms_h5p shortcode in that quiz . Please check it .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    No. Because I have it in all quizes (60+). And it wasn't there before. Btw, are these the same ids over here...
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Could it be because Diana reset the translation file?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've solved the issue. You can close this topic. Thank you for helping me (as always).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi but if that does not hides properly then it maybe possible the quiz wont record any marks for the user and next unit button wont appear . Can you please confirm if your h5p quiz is working fine or not ? Share the link of the course if not working .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It is working fine. I have fixed the problem. The only thing is that it says previous unit and next unit in the yellow bar. But in every course it's one unit where previous unit also gets the symbol < but after that none, and next unit also doesn't get >. Is there something I can do about that? It's inconsistent and it looks weird.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It's loading fine over here.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    try adding this css in your wp-admin-> appearance -> customize -> custom css   #next_quiz:before{     content: "\f054";     font-family: 'fontawesome';     float: right;     font-weight:100;     margin-left: 5px;     margin-top: 1px; }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks, Alex. Again! That worked.   But... I'm a perfectionist, as you may have noticed by now. I still miss that same s ymbol (<) for previous units... (see screenshot). Could you work your magic again?   Thanks from the Netherlands! (2 more weeks till release new website)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is an issue in wplms itself .adding to issue log . track : https://trello.com/c/kp0SBhX5
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you, Alex. Appreciate it
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid customization’ is closed to new replies.