Paid dedicated WPLMS 4 Migration

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Paid dedicated WPLMS 4 Migration

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Hello, as communication on your gmail has ended abruptly I am posting this here. We are looking for a direct contact in your developer team to work on the migration and configuration to WPLMS 4 and troubleshooting any problems that may occur in the process on our site. Ensuring functionality of ie. H5P & MyCred/WPLMS points stays as is and that user profiles, course directories etc work. This would fall outside of these paid support tickets and we are willing to pay an hourly rate for this project. We want to work with the theme developer directly rather than a third-party developer. In your email you said this is possible so please let us move forward with this. Can share contact details in a private reply
    Diana
    Participant
    We will do every possible thing what we can to resolve your issues. We can tell you how to migrate the data but migrating it and setting up everything will come under as a site specific support and we are offering theme support. We can tell you steps, help you with video recordings, we will configure wplms 4 on your site properly but migration step, you need to do by yourself And for this, we are not charging anything
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Maybe to clarify, we'd set up a staging environment of our current setup and we'd like one of your dev team members to perform the update to WPLMS 4 and resolve any issues that may occur in the process so we can guarantee all of the current functionality works (MyCred, H5P, etc).
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, that would be a great idea to perform on staging site, yes please do share the credentials and addons list you want to setup or need my assistance Mark your reply as private while sharing
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    requesting you to ensure that WPLMS plugin is updated to latest version. 1. Yes correct. reCaptcha needs to be disabled to allow API based logins. As the recaptcha would try to match login and API login is not having any captcha information. Hence the logins would fail. We found this with another user who was using the hcaptcha plugin. 2. The top right corner menu is not working, can you make sure there is a logged in menu connected at WP admin - Menus - Locations - logged in menu . Also, buddypress single page is enabled with Global login enabled. The result can be verified in the https://demos.wplms.io/playground, where we have both buddypress single page enabled with the global login and things are working good. 3. H5p content should have enabled the embed property. In h5p content settings locate for embed as iframe property and enable it. 4. This is now resolved. WPLMS plugin version 1.5.4.3 5. This is something which we've already marked as UX bug and are testing various scripts. Currently you just need to adjust it once and things would start working fine. 6. Credit balance is visible in the MyCred logs. Enable vibebp - WP login sync, because mycred might be using wordpress's current logged in user to mark points. I will confirm this with our devs. 7. Vibe helpdesk plugin is required for running forums. Make sure the forum exist and it is not a invalid entry. You can simply edit the course and verify this. 8. This is already fixed. + icon no longer appears : https://prnt.sc/10qqpra and mouse is cursor. 9. Buddydrive is a legacy plugin. Please use vibedrive in its place. use vibe helpdesk for forums 10. Simply edit the page and add the elementor directory block in it. Let me know if you need help here. See doc : https://docs.wplms.io/administrator-guide/step-by-step-guide-for-administrators/directories#creating-course-directory-layouts-and-cards-in-4-0
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Physiotutors
    Participant
    3. H5p content should have enabled the embed property. In h5p content settings locate for embed as iframe property and enable it.
    ---> I don't see that option anywhere in H5P settings nor on an individual basis for an H5P module
    This is something which we’ve already marked as UX bug and are testing various scripts. Currently you just need to adjust it once and things would start working fine.
    ---> I don't know how I would do that. Please take a look at it. Credit balance is visible in the MyCred logs. Enable vibebp – WP login sync, because mycred might be using wordpress’s current logged in user to mark points. I will confirm this with our devs.
    Vibe helpdesk plugin is required for running forums. Make sure the forum exist and it is not a invalid entry. You can simply edit the course and verify this.
    ---> could you please configure this
    Buddydrive is a legacy plugin. Please use vibedrive in its place. use vibe helpdesk for forums
    ---> could you please configure this
    Diana
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    You just have to setup the vibedrive in menu like other plugins(bbb/zoom/blog/helpdesk) configured For vibedrive you have to follow these steps:: 1- Setup vibedrive in menu like you have done for other plugin refer thishttps://docs.wplms.io/administrator-guide/step-by-step-guide-for-administrators/menus 2- Refresh buddypress menu on click for update menu itemshttp://prntscr.com/10v2g2y 3 - Now you will see vibedrive in here http://somup.com/creTX5bwDd
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid dedicated WPLMS 4 Migration’ is closed to new replies.