Paid Student can't access to course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Paid Student can't access to course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    datkad
    Spectator
    I have this problem Student muslerapatricia started the premium course, made 20 units. He is missing several, but now he does not appear registered in the course, nor in his screen of the course. Or on the screen COURSE> ADMIN> STUDENTS I have syncronized LMS> Configuration> Function but the problem still
    datkad
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    datkad
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    datkad
    Spectator
    Yesterday I emptied and deactivated the cache. But the problem persists and it is with a single student, I need to recompose it. Student "muslerapatricia" complete 20 units of the course and now can not continue because it has disappeared as subscribed to the premium course, if you look at the activity of the student, you see that it was enrolled and now if you are looking for the students of the course, it is no longer and therefore can not finish the course. I need muslerapatricia to continue the course, without adding it manually, otherwise I would have to repeat the 20 units. With other students there is no problem. I need solve this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this can only happen when the someone (might be some instructor or admin ) has removed that student deliberately from course . You can add the student back into the course using course admin (refer : https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/instructor-guide.html#course-admin).Also please share a proper steps to replicate the issue .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid Student can't access to course’ is closed to new replies.