Partial Free Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Partial Free Course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello ! I'm trying to apply partial free items / units in my courses. I'm selecting some items / units as for free ,after the unit's are completed it ask to purchases full course, till here it's working fine , there is button "Continue Course" came along with purchase course message i want to redirect that button to the respective Course product page to purchases that course. Course Link : Test Self Paced (June) Continue course redirection Thank You !
    Veronica
    hi please try to logout from WP and then check if the continue course button is showing or not the continue course button should not be visible in this case.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello ! I tried to logout from Wp and then I check, it still showing the continue course button.
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is an issue: https://trello.com/c/MFfrKc7q thanks for pointing this
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello ! Can i know when this issue will get resolved ?
    Veronica
    hi you can ask the same on the topic or you can track the Trello card when the issue is resolved the card will be moved in development complete section
    Veronica
    it will require 2 weeks to solve
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Partial Free Course’ is closed to new replies.