Password forgotten issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Password forgotten issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    David
    Spectator
    Hello there, We are facing an issue with the "forgotten password" process. When password is forgotten (1), we are redirected to /wp-login.php page (2). And each time the "Forgotten password" link is clicked, we still be in the same page. Just for notice, we are using Hide My WP plugin and we hovering on the link "Forgotten password" (2) hide my wp appears. Is there any conflict with that? Thank you for your help!   Regards, David
    David
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hey Sparky!

First of all let me tell you one thing that this is something we do not own. i have checked on your website there is so many plugins installed. one of them is conflicting with login.

Please go to the plugin page and try to deactivate all 3rd party plugins. and check if it resolves the issue. then activate plugins 1 by 1 and check which plugin is causing this issue.

once you are done with identifying that wicked plugin. i suggest you to not activate that plugin.

please let me know your response.

good luck.

David
    Spectator
    logan
    Dear, may I know what happened to you? is everything okay?
    when i checked your site i found that it is your plugin which is causing a mess with url. please delete that completely and then re-save your permalinks. refer: https://cl.ly/e305d7 it should work.
    David
    Spectator
    Thank you dear friend for asking. Nothing to worry about :)   I will do tests according to your recommendations the next hours and let you know.   Have a great day!   Regards, David
    logan
    happy to see that you have had overcome from your trouble. whenever you need a helping hand just ping me. we are always here to help does not matter whatever it is. :) good luck :)
    David
    Spectator
    Thank you so much dear friend!! All the respect to you :)
    David
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, i have contacted to mr. vibe and jr assured me about the issue that we have not structured something like this for the permalink thing. refer: https://cl.ly/e305d7 this is totally related to your plugin which is wp hide plugin. I would suggest you delete this wicked plugin from the network as well ass from your subdomain. after that flush your browsers cache for every site (n/w and sub domains.) then resave permalink again and check issue should be resolved.
    David
    Spectator
    Thank you Logan. I am going to apply your recommendations and get back to you if needed.   Best regards, David
    logan
    ok !! waiting for a response from your site.
    David
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, there are referring to use the provided link structure but it is not working. i would suggest you to not use this wicked maniac plugin. it has nothing to do with wplms, it's just blocking the access of your user.
    David
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Password forgotten issue’ is closed to new replies.