Password Recovery link is not shown

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Password Recovery link is not shown

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cesarpg_10
    Participant
    Hi Vibe team,   I'm facing the next trouble and I hope you can help me. The email sent by my site from login page when users lost their password does not has the link to redirect them to the page to set a new one. What could  I do to solve this problem?? I do not know how to attach an image, but next message is an email example received by a user (in spanish)   <span style="color: #212121; font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;">"Alguien ha solicitado un reinicio de contraseña para la siguiente cuenta: http://webSite.mx/ Nombre de usuario: cesar123 Si ha sido un error, ignora este correo y no pasará nada. Para restaurar la contraseña, visita la siguiente dirección:</span> "     Thanks so much!   Regards  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    cesarpg_10
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cesarpg_10
    Participant
    Hi Skywalker   Thanks!! The change you made (Enable HTML emails in WPLMS) works perfectly.   Regards!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Password Recovery link is not shown’ is closed to new replies.