Password Reset Mail Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Password Reset Mail Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Recently I updated the theme to 3.7 and seeing the following error after the theme update. The Password Reset Mails are being sent to my admin spam folder. When a user inputs his email id and clicks to send the password reset link, the password reset mail is sent to my admin mail id "[email protected]" in SPAM FOLDER. I have checked the below things:
    1. The same settings were working fine before the recent 3.7 update. (Manually updated as suggested in the forum)

2. The link generated for password reset is working fine.

3. I am using the WP Mail SMTP plugin and rechecked all their settings.

4. The Email address in wordpress settings -> General is same as like the from mail id in WP Mail SMTP. Also the LMS ->Emails -> Email Options is same.

5. Once again migrated all email to BP mail as given in the forum.

Mail received in admin spam folder : http://prntscr.com/kxapra Kindly suggest the ways to solve this issue as users of complaining of not able to reset password.

Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide some time to check this .
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi Alex, waiting for your reply. Already many students are complaining about not getting the reset password mail. So kindly suggest ways to rectify the issue as soon as possible. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Today I spotted the error and solved it. I think there is some compatibility issue between the WPLMS theme and WP Mail SMTP plugin now after the 3.7 update. I deactivated that plugin and instead used Post SMTP plugin. Now everything is working fine. Thanks for the help. Can close the topic.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the code is written only  to send the email .   Filtering a email into spam is dependent upon the email client rules for filtering an email to spam .   It maybe issue with your Smtp server . Try chaging the from email and from name and some content for spam emails .  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Password Reset Mail Not Working’ is closed to new replies.