path that shows commissions to teachers is gone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues path that shows commissions to teachers is gone

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello, please, the menu that shows commissions to teachers is gone. Teachers are writing to us, stating that they are no longer able to view commissions on their profile. They could see the commissions in PROFILE> COMMISSIONS; But now they can’t do it anymore. What could have happened?  
    Veronica
    hi, please check if it is present go to appearance->widgets->instructor sidebar,
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, please let me know if you have made any changes in the settings!!!
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Yes I made the changes. See the images in the previous message. As I informed in the previous message I made the changes in appearance->widgets->instructor sidebar and the local commissions did not come back. The only thing that happened is that the widget appeared on the teacher's panel. But that is not what is gone. What disappeared was the commissions button according to the last image of the previous message. Before, there was a place that teachers accessed written "commissions". See the last image where this button appeared. I followed the instructions you gave me but this button has not yet appeared. The only thing that appeared was the commission chart (see the first and second images). What I need is for the place where the commission was written to return. I have not found where to set this up. I don't know why it disappeared. Could it have been some code that you sent in another topic to add to the wplms customizer?
    Veronica
    well yes i have misunderstood your query. well if you have added some code then please let me know. share the credentials i will take a look
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Now appeared, but it is still wrong. What is showing up now is how much I paid for each teacher. I don't want to show this! I want to show how much teachers earn from each course sale. For example, if a course sells now, it has to show how much it has earned in commission. That information is gone and teachers are no longer able to view.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :       function bp_remove_activity_from_profile() { bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'commissions','payouts' );   } add_action('bp_actions','bp_remove_activity_from_profile');
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Veronica
    thanks to confirm closing this topic
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘path that shows commissions to teachers is gone’ is closed to new replies.