Pay commission to instructor as per appointment booking

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Pay commission to instructor as per appointment booking

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    My client new project (https://nik.vikconconsulting.in/) is an instructor appointment booking WPLMS website. Where we offer to book instructor appointment. The instructor gets commissions as many as appointments are booked with him. As per provision in WPLMS the commissions were given as course purchase. But now we want to set commissions to instructor as per Member type. So professional mentor gets 25% commission and student mentor gets 15%. How can we do this? If not possible then how we can set commission as per instructor user. So each instructor can have different commission. Looking forward for quick reply.
    vikcon_375
    Participant
    Hey, I also looking for the same solution.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We have a filter for membership commissions. So this is definitely possible. Please clarify, this request is for Courses or Appointments ? You can have different booking per course vs per booking.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @mr-vibe This request for only appointment. We dont have any course on this site. Also I didn't received notification of your reply. It seems to be fixed as per old topic(https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/not-receiving-notifications-from-support-forum/) but seems not resolved.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok so just today we have worked on it . but we are working on v4 appointments version can you please tell if you are on v4 or v3 of appointments version?
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex we are using v4.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok thats great the feature and php filter to apply custom commission percentage would be possible with next update . This feature is finished and tested .Will roll out in a day or two.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex any update? Did you published updates of plugin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    update released. 1.5.9
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Which plugin to update 1.5.9?? Then how I can configure commission based on appointment? Any documentation?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hi vibe appointments has to be updated : apply_filters('vibe_appointments_commision_value',$commission,$order_details,$appointment); $commission = commission value by default its 100% , line_total = $order_details['payment']; vibe_appointments_commision_value is the filter instructorid = $appointment['author_id']; booker_id = $appointment['booker_id']; apart from this to set commission service wise please configure this wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings -> appointments.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex I have configured as per your reply under -> wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings -> appointments. I just do not understood, where I should use this vibe_appointments_commision_value filter? Do I need to calculate commission myself? Next problem is.
    • I can't see commission calculation as per services.
    • Where admin & instructor can see calculated commission?
    • I tried to run payout but didnt found any commission.
    • Payout is just based on course not service
    • As student purchased appointment but there is no Commission under PWA based on service
    What we are looking to achieve
    • Calculate commission as per member type. Instead of course
    • Instructor should see commission in PWA
    • Admin should run payout for instructor as per member type
    • Instructor will have only fixed appointment price & he don't need to select services.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vikcon_375
    Participant
    Updated to latest version of instructor booking (1.5.9.2) Earlier appointment booking was visible to instructor, now it's broken as well. If I book an appointment, it never shows up in instructor panel, it shows in activity, but not in bookings section. This is a bug. Please check & fix on priority. (for now downgraded to earlier version to make sure instructor booking works. credentials are same as shared by @Makarand previously)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @makarand, We provided the commission service wise not member wise of member type wise but its possible with the filter.You can modify the commission value calculated on the filter. To see payouts and all you need to install the vibe earnings plugin . Hi @vikcon_375, We checked this and found this to be a bug in latest update.We are working on to resolve this up .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Pay commission to instructor as per appointment booking’ is closed to new replies.