Payment Gateway – Added PayPal , PayUmoney & CCAvenue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Payment Gateway – Added PayPal , PayUmoney & CCAvenue

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I have updated your wplms dashboard plugin .Please reload the commission stats by clicking on the reload icon there .  
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Well we are using functions to call form. All type of html and template are controlled by buddypress it self.
    One more thing all fields are coming from bp-templates\bp-legacy\buddypress\members\single\profile\edit.php   Check the field id from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields and set template in edit.php.  
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi added some custom code in your site wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin for this please check it now .
    Mk
    Note: Above changes are working for users. Admin can edit profile settings.
    And also We are assuming that you want input fields editable for first time only means on time of first entry.
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex... If the order is refunded then the instructor commission is adjusted automatically and the same is reflected in the instructor dashboard. You do not have to worry about it, you can refund and order and the commission will also be reverted automatically. This was stated on the wplms forum article & based on this post... when i refunded the course amount you may see the Link Click Here... Instructor Amount lets say an example in instructor graph commission on april & total commission is not getting deducted...Alex kindly check if i am not wrong... i also want to know one more thing if student gets refunded on a course will he be deleted on that course or will he be still accessing the course after refunded... Thanks in Advance ALEX.. Warm Regards. goonstudy Admin Dept
    Mk
    Hi, Thank you for the detailed screenshots. I have gone through this topic more than twice and it seems there was some miscommunication or mi-understanding. To avoid this in future I would suggest that you create a customisation request for this and we will take this properly. Also since this topic is no longer connected with the original request it would be better to create a new topic because when i am not available other team members will have to go through all the 5 pages of this topic to understand the requirements which is not useful.      
      yes in case of refund commissions might not be deducts . We need to record activity for refund also and then substract the commissions from total and from that month . YEs user access to course will be revoked on refund .  
    traptiagrawal2015
    Participant
    The mentioned plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/ is closed since April 2019. Please advise. Thanks. Trapti Agrawal  
    Mk
    Hey  Trapti Agrawal, You can use any alternative for this. like https://wordpress.org/plugins/autocomplete-woocommerce-orders/
Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • The topic ‘Payment Gateway – Added PayPal , PayUmoney & CCAvenue’ is closed to new replies.