Payouts not showing in new graph

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Payouts not showing in new graph

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    realhituni
    Participant
    Hi, I am in the process of updating our site and I am using the new commissions/payouts module. The commissions view works great but I can't get the payouts to work. I've synced the payouts, like I did with commissions, but they still don't show. Is there anything else I am missing? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the payouts are working fine for us for instructors .note that it only works for instructor . Please refer : https://prnt.sc/1rkqyx2 Please share your site url , admin creds and instructor creds in private reply .
    realhituni
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    realhituni
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please goto wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions -> sync areas : sync these : 1 . Woocommerce Intructor commissions(for non-bundled products) 2 . Woocommerce Intructor commissions(for bundled products)
    realhituni
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I've done that and synced payouts too, but still no past data showing. Only data related to orders after the update show. Is there a way to show past payout information? Thanks!
    realhituni
    Participant
    Hi Alex, To add to this, I am trying to fix this issue manually, so I added new entries and backdated them. But whenever I edit a payout (in order to backdate it), the instructor and commission information disappears from the entry. See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/1s65xi9 Is there a way to stop that from happening? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok did you deleted the orders from woocommerce since this sync takes the order and its data to calculate the commissions .
    realhituni
    Participant
    No, I just created new payouts and backdated them. The commissions worked fine and showed past information in the new graphs.
    realhituni
    Participant
    I just noticed also that by doing that (creating new payouts and backdating them), they appear in the graph but the Payouts received is 0. Probably because that information gets striped away from the entry when I edit the date. Any ideas? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes actually the payout balance is calculated from the activity table . We record activity on each commission received in instructor account and with it we also record the amount of commission and its currency . So this activity recorded and activity data is needed for the user to show the payouts balance there .
    realhituni
    Participant
    Ok, well this still doesn't resolve the issue. Manually backdating the payouts doesn't work, syncing payouts doesn't work. Any other ideas? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for the payouts you need to updated the post_date_gmt of the pyaouts post which is created correctly .
    realhituni
    Participant
    How do I do that? Can you provide a single simple solution to past payouts showing in the new graphs after the update? Thanks.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Payouts not showing in new graph’ is closed to new replies.