pdf certificate alignment and fonts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues pdf certificate alignment and fonts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    a) How to make the text in Pdf Certificate Builder aligned to center? b) The input Chinese is displayed as "?" in the generated certificate. How to resolve it?
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well this is not available yet in pdf certificates .We are working on this feature and most probably it will come up in next weekend . 2 . you need to choose fonts for this which works well with chinese language ,please follow : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-pdf-certificate-tcpdf-utf-8-bad-encoding-with-special-characters-displays-on-pdf-file/ (MAKE SURE THAT YOUR RENAME THE FONT FILE EXATLY TO FONT NAME BEFORE UPLOADING AND SELECTING THAT FONT )
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well I tried to upload a ttf file shared on this link but I was not able to upload it . https://github.com/dompdf/dompdf/issues/1508 I guess this is due to some third party security plugin wordfence or something  else . Please deactivate it and upload the DroidSansFallback.ttf fonts .  
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well yes the said solution is not working .I also tried different versions of the droidsansfallback but they did not worked at all. We would be checking this on our local setup coz it could also be a problem from server or certificate character encoding on machine level . Please provide us some time for this.Please do ping back for reminder and to know the status of the issue .
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, we are trying to follow the solution for the pdf encoding thing. i tried two hours but no luck. this is related to the tcpdf encoding issue. refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-pdf-certificate-tcpdf-utf-8-bad-encoding-with-special-characters-displays-on-pdf-file/ for the center alignment, our team is working on it. i am sure they will add a new option for this soon.
    if you feel that the pdf certificate is buggy, then you can try our another certificate builder. this works with HTML and I can create a template for you. if you want.
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, I think I have good news for you.  I think I have found a way to make the center of the elements aligned. share the URL of the certificate and course on which I can test this and to show you a video example so that you can manage it to do with your own next time.
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, we have a piece of good news. we have added new element center alignment in pdf certificate. delete your current version of pdf certificate plugin or update this plugin from plugins section. or download from here and then upload zip file: wplms-pdf-certificates take full page width of the element then use center align.
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    logan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘pdf certificate alignment and fonts’ is closed to new replies.