PDF Certificate helper issues TCPDF ERROR:

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues PDF Certificate helper issues TCPDF ERROR:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hello, I am getting an error message when the system generates certificates TCPDF ERROR: and it does not allow for certificate creation placing the course under evaluation status.  When I have disable the PDF Certificate helper  the system works. Look that the helper needs updating.  https://www.adraceu.com/wp-content/uploads/Course-error.jpg
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This appears when the server is not able to use PHP's file_get_contents or cURL to download the file. Or php does not have permissions to create new file . Please contact webhost . also check if this function works or not : getimagesize
    RMA
    Spectator
    Well, Hostgator has done all the checks you suggested. The issues still persist and it is apparent it the PDF Certificate Helper coding that is allowing the error to occur not the server.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please share the course url , cpanel or ftp credentials along with the admin credentials in private reply to check this .
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi, I have the same issue in hostgator, How can I fix it?
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hi Marielcerra, I hope WPLMS can help you with this. For me, I just disabled the plugin and returned to the default certificates. So far so good after disabling the certificate PDF plugin.  Let us know if they have found a solution besides disabling the plugin.  
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for your answer! I did the same, I hope WPLMS team explain me how to use this plugin in hostgator. Have a great day!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The WPLMS PDF certificate is using TCPDF PDF creation library and the error message clearly says that it is unable to access the logo.png file. This is a very uncommon issue and can only appear because of file permissions or file path inaccessible. One solution is to convert absolute path to relative path but then we have only 2 users reporting this, so it is more connected to server settings than code. I am sure there is some server setting at conflict here. The  only possible solution is to re-create this issue on our local setup or test server but so far we're not able to replicate it. If any one of the above can share cPanel details we can try the relative path fix in your site and see if it works.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i have the same problem too, i have a dedicated server ..
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @ateya3d : we just resolved your issue it was beacause of third party plugin and you enabled the setting Lazy Load images in the certificate template. Hence it was loading a SVG pre-loader for the image and the error message also says about SVG image.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    @Mr.Vibe Thanks for you
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Certificate helper issues TCPDF ERROR:’ is closed to new replies.