PDF Certificate TCPDF ERROR

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues PDF Certificate TCPDF ERROR

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tee
    Participant
    Hello, When I click on Generate pdf certificate in the certificate template I get this error message: TCPDF ERROR: Please explicitly set action attribute path! can you please help to solve the problem! (Theme and all plugins updated)
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. for the issue please make sure that you have installed all the latest plugins and theme. and pdf certificate plugin 1.9
    Tee
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply, plugins and theme are updated. Current version on my site: WPLMS Assignments: Version 3.9.8.1 WPLMS CoAuthor Plus Add-On: Version 1.3 WPLMS Custom Certificate Codes: Version 1.0 WPLMS Customizer Plugin: Version 1.0 WPLMS Dashboard: Version 3.9.8.1 WPLMS EventOn: Version 3.9.8.1 WPLMS Front End: Version 3.9.8.1 WPLMS PDF Certificates: Version 1.9 Theme: 3.9.8.1   Unfortunately same error message: TCPDF ERROR: Please explicitly set action attribute path!
    Veronica
    This appears when the server is not able to use PHP's file_get_contents or cURL to download the file. Or php does not have permissions to create new file . Please contact webhost . also check if this function works or not : getimagesize please also check this: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/pdf-certificate-helper-issues-tcpdf-error/ totally related to server!
    Tee
    Participant
    Hi, I've contacted my webhost and they did everything you asked me to do but still same issue. How to solve this issue? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems like your certificate template is not selected in course settings . Please create a certificate templates from wp-admin -> lms -> certificate templates -> add new and select this template in your course settings .
    Tee
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I already have a certificate template and selected in course settings. I also created a new certificate template and selected it in course settings again and still same issue. The issue occurs when I click "    Generate PDF certificate      " Button in certificate template.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials IN PRIVATE REPLY  as well to fix this issue at your end .  
    Tee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Tee
    Participant
    Tee
    Participant
    Tee
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No it was not set properly as it should . Please refer this video , you need to create the certificate below : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYhvQTpy0g  
    Tee
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Certificate TCPDF ERROR’ is closed to new replies.