PDF Certificates design issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues PDF Certificates design issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    annasivo
    Participant
    Hi, I´m meeting exactly the same problem as described in this topic  https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/issue-pdf-certificates-addon-design/ THe reply is marked as private, so I cannot read about the solution. Help me please!
    annasivo
    Participant
    Moreover, looks like the styling and shortcodes dont work... https://prnt.sc/p8nxyq
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well recently in wplms pdf certificates version 1.6 we have fixed most of its bugs regarding the design issues . The most common bug was center aligning the text .Now we have that option to center align the text in pdf certificates . Please make sure that you are using latest version of wplms pdf certificates 1.6 . I would suggest you to create the certificate in one go and carefully add the text and image components in it . Remember to hit the edit text and edit image button which will actually saves the settings of that element you added in overall certificate data . Another important thing is to set height and width of each element .   Please share us you certificate url and admin credentials to check it further .  
    logan
    Hello, reply was private because i made their certificate work and shared a video showing how does this work. that has some sensitive data. anyways share your admin url and credentials in a private reply. i will give a demo then you could create your certificate as per your desire.
    annasivo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i have checked onto your site and found theme ans plugins are not updated to the latest version which is 3.9.6. please update this only then it will work amazingly wow. refer: http://prntscr.com/p9p93g
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, no. i did not. I just checked the template and its related file. nothing related to the layout or customizations.
    annasivo
    Participant
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, for question 1: Please share the course URL and a screenshot of the area in which you are having trouble. note: you are using default html certificate builder, it has the issue of blurry image thats why we created pdf certificate plugin to get the HD certificates.
    annasivo
    Participant
    logan
    annasivo
    Participant
    Oh thank you very much for your help!
    annasivo
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Certificates design issues’ is closed to new replies.