PDF Course Mark changes to 0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PDF Course Mark changes to 0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Since I installed WPLMS PDF Certificate, some of students have problem with course mark/score on PDF Certificate. On non-PDF certificate, course mark appears correct. But when PDF certificate is generated, course marks changes to 0 (zero). This is serious problem because my students are going to download and print the PDF certificate. This issue not happens to all student. Seems like it's random and I have no idea how to debug it. Video capture is below. Need help to fix this. Thanks
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, trust me, no one has ever reported this. this is really strange. can you give me the users credentials who is having this issue? so that i can check the all possible solutions for it.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    logan
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Thank you so much @Logan. I have tested it and the issue is gone. If 'Show PDF Certificate Only' is enabled, the certificate can't be shared on social media. Even it's okay for now and not my priority to provide share button on certificate, I need to confirm this. Would you please private your post that showing video of my site because it exposes my backend. Thanks buddy.
    logan
    Yes, i can see, how stupid I am. sometimes I make mistakes like this because of workload. I accept my mistake and me apologies. Enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to reach out if you need anything else. We are here 24x7 :) Best regards.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Course Mark changes to 0’ is closed to new replies.