Pending Courses problem – Video units not saved

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Pending Courses problem – Video units not saved

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    piwheel
    Participant
    Hello again, the problem is that when I activated the option of "Admin Approval for Course" as "Yes, require Approval" and then any instructor create a course that includes "Video units" and send it to pending to be approved when the Admin approves the course all video units are gone!!! the units are still in a pending tab inside the WP dashboard, therefore, it's not a video unit anymore just empty units, and even when I approve the unit separately the units didn't show in the approved to publish course!!!! I recorded a video for all processes, please watch it carefully to the end to understand the problem. I'll send all the data and a proper video to explain the problem in the next private replay Thanks for your help in advance.
    piwheel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    thanks checking on your site
    Veronica
    piwheel
    Participant
    piwheel
    Participant
    ????? any news?
    Veronica
    piwheel
    Participant
    Ok, I am sorry but that going into a meaningless loop. PLEASE Veronica, you keep ignoring what I am talking about. First: you working from Admin Account which won't be even affected by the pending option!!!!! Second: I don't understand you keep ignoring the main problem, VIDEO UNIT WITH HOSTED VIDEOS, I think I made it clear in the first video I sent (I hope you watched it in the first place), not a text unit not a video unit with youtube link, not all our instructors will use a youtube link, I think it a meaningless to sell a course it already exists free on youtube!!!!! I really don't understand what is the big misunderstanding that keeps us in this loop, I facing a hard time with my client, I recommended your theme for many of my clients (I already bought 4 licenses for your theme and many add-ons and I can prove it), and I don't keep annoying you with some many problems I face with your theme as I know it's normal to have problems. BUT this feature of Pending Courses is essential and I don't know even where to start to fix it by myself. Anyway PLEASE make MR. Alex or MR. Vibe take over the ticket, I don't wish to waste any more time in this circle. Thank you for your time.
    Veronica
    we are checking on your site
    Veronica
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Pending Courses problem – Video units not saved’ is closed to new replies.