People Get Redirect Error When Clicking Start or Continue Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting People Get Redirect Error When Clicking Start or Continue Course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    VAClinic
    Participant
    I have people trying to take my courses but when they click on "start course" or "continue course" it thinks for a long time and then they get an error that says too many redirects. For one person I was able to log in as her and not get this error but for myself (I am in the courses) I do get the same error. It's very frustrating as they paid for courses they can now not access. Any advice? Hoping to fix this problem ASAP. Thanks in advance!
    VAClinic
    Participant
    The same thing happens when people click on checkout (for products, for example) - a lot of circles on the browser tab and then too many redirects. Can't see where to add my details for you to look but I have someone wanting to buy something so hoping to get this fixed.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, There could be two reasons behind this issue. 1) The permalinks are mismatched, in this case you need to go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks, and re-save your permalinks. 2) There is some custom code added which is interfering with the functionality, so try checking your customizations (if any). There is also one more factor that could effect this i.e. the server is not able to handle the request and therefore throwing the error, this can happen if you are using a shared server and you are not getting enough resources to handle the request.
    VAClinic
    Participant
    Maybe it was a hosting issue? With the courses it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't.   But with docs and templates I've noticed every time I add one to my cart and then click checkout I get the redirect message. I go here: http://courses.virtualassistantclinic.com/product-category/documents-and-templates/ click on add to cart under the contract and then I get a circle and redirect message. Any idea there?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the admin credentials also to check the settings and the issue . PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    VAClinic
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and re-saved your permalinks and now it works fine refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6UXf2cCz
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘People Get Redirect Error When Clicking Start or Continue Course’ is closed to new replies.