Permission to Edit posts in frontend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Permission to Edit posts in frontend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Telepatango
    Participant
    Hi. I am the admin at our WPLMS page. When we post a new blog post it is automatically formatted so that there is no free line between the text blocks. When I save the text the next text block is starting directly on the next line and this is not so convenient. As I try to edit the text in the frontend it looks correct, but systems says I do not have right to change the texts.   Kindly //David Pilbäck  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share more information on this along with some screenshots ? Also tell on which page your getting this issue ? Please try editing your content in visual mode of wp-editor in back end .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also note that the front end editor (note here that i am not referring to front end course creation)   is no longer supported by the wordpress itself and therefore we are also going to remove it in future updates of wplms .
    Telepatango
    Participant
    Ok. Here are some Screenshots. I want the published article to have free space between the paragraphs for readability. Right now the text is really condensed and hard to read at a smartphone. Hope you know how to fix this. It seems there is some auto-adjustment to the text when published.
    Telepatango
    Participant
    <span id="sample-permalink">http://mensmovement.com/<span id="editable-post-name">the-unattainable-standard-for-men</span>/</span>   I am working on this page. I am working in visual mode and the text is condensed for some reason.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Your all content is wrapped up in div tags but it must be in p tags .Check screenhost in private reply . Still try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize-> custom css : #content .content div {     margin: 21px 0; }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Permission to Edit posts in frontend’ is closed to new replies.