Personalized certificate for each batch

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Personalized certificate for each batch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I purchased the WPLMS Batches plugin, to separate the different groups of students within each of my courses. It works great for me. But I want to generate a different course certificate in a specific field (Dates that the course was taken via zoom). For example: Group/Batch 01 - Schedule December 20, 21 Group/Batch 02 - Schedule November 15,18 This is the most relevant data that I wish to discriminate within my student groups, but if more custom fields can be developed it would be ideal. I spoke via facebook messenger on January 1, 2021 with the support of WPLMS, and I indicated that it could be done as a plus of the support of WPLMS. It was also agreed that a new shortcode would be created for each batches for each course in which the text of the required field would be placed.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi this option is not available right now if you want then you can also create a feature request from here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we would like to but we really do not have much time and resources for this right now . You can contact these guys for this : https://wisdmlabs.com/
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I have been told by Mr. Vibe now.Did not knew about the convo on facebook. Please share if you want the totally new certificate template for each batch OR we can provide some shortcodes related to batches which you can put in your certificate template that will display batch information . Also if there is any other please share with us before proceeding with this
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok what we will be doing is to register a new field in the components section for batches to attach certificate template for each batch you allot . Or maybe in batch settings a certificate selection field which will be assigned to user . and on completion of course we will check in which course batch user is alloted and assign certificate of that batch instead of course certificate . Please tell if that would be good for you ?
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. we can also provide a field in batches itself to select the certificate template . that will solve this issue . 2 . same batch assigned to different courses will overwrite certificate template of batch / 3 . yes the method provided in point 1 can solve this issue , simple logic batch certificate will overwrite course certificate given that student is that batch , whichever batch the student will be that certificate will be alloted . here comes case if student is in two or more batches of same course then the course which will be fetched first from database will overerite .
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I don't totally understand the logic of the solution. Could you detail me step by step. For example, what I can understand. 1.- A batch is assigned to the course 2.- A field of the batch is configured to appear in the certificate (this field is configured per course) 3.- A certificate is assigned to said lot, and the shorcut of the field defined in the previous point is placed 4.- When the student obtains the certificate with the previously assigned certificate and the described field. 5.- If this batch is assigned to a new course, this custom field as it depends on the course can be written.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    2 . no a field will be added in batch settings in order to select certificate template which will overwrite the course certificate . 3 . shortcode details needed here : which kind of shortcode do you need for certificate? 5 . yes if this batch is assigned to new course then it will overwrite its certificate as well.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I do not understand the answer. I understand that the points you indicate have doubts and the others can be implemented? It would be very important if you describe the behavior of the functionality to implement yourself. From the beginning I have requested a custom field in the certificate of each batch, this field is a generic field that I want to incorporate, it could simply include "custom field of the batch". What I am understanding so far is that this field or shortcut is very difficult, so the only option is to upload a new certificate to the batch. They confirm my assumption. And a question about it, if the user is in a batch but the certificate has not been created, the default certificate is generated, is it correct? Finally, I wait for your process step by step, so that you have it totally clear.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Personalized certificate for each batch’ is closed to new replies.