PHP errors and warnings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues PHP errors and warnings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Are the class-api-tracker-controller.php fixes included in the vibe course module 3.7.1.1 ? Can I safely update? Or do need to replace 3.7.1.1 class-api-tracker-controller.php file with the one you fixed if I update? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes they are included .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    UPDATE : no they are not included yet .Will be included in next update ,
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, One of my customers is not able to access the courses, she gets a new error, still related to the api tracker file. see screenshot. Plus it says "direct access to units not allowed", but she clicked on the "take this course" button. This is happening on my production site, so cannot give credentials. But setup is exactly as staging site with credentials provided in previous private message. I couldn't reproduce the issue. Do you have an idea of what can cause this? It happens with the updated php file you changed. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes we also faced these errors with php 7.2 . Please switch to php 7.0 till we fix it .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, thanks for quick reply. Please include this in next update :-p I really need to go back to Php 7.2 asap. Thanks for considering, Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hey we have released an update for this please check if the warnings appers now with wplms 3.8
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I'm getting back to you on the class-api-tracker-controller.php issue. I have updated everything to latest version on staging site - WPLMS, course module, custom types, dashboard: all in v 3.9.4 Yet I still get the class-api-tracker-controller.php warnings see screenshot here. I thought this was fixed in 3.8.. Can you have a look please.. I have live website on 3.7 and want to push it to 3.9+ asap because clients are getting warnings all the time.. Steps to reproduce the issue, student clicks on "start" course" on a course he's never been to. Thank you!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    For us, everything is fine. but I can see you are getting warnings. I will have to check it at your end. I will reply soon after checking.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, Thanks for your quick reply. Let me know what you find. Like I said it happens when student starts a course for first time, but then it stays on screen all the time. Cheers!
    Mk
    Hey, I checked on my local setup. these issues have been solved. Please make sure to update all of your plugins to the latest version. Also, I checked on your setup. there isn't any warning. the issue has been solved or you may have set debug to false. Refer: http://prntscr.com/opkr6y Please reply after checking.  
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Mk, Yes everything was up to date, and I just tested it with 3.5.9, same deal. Video Screen cast Happens when student first starts a course he's never been to. Note: with my current setup (courses accessible upon membership), it seems students are "registered" to courses when they visit the course intro page. Steps to reproduce issue: - login as test student (creds in last private post) - enter any of the 1st row courses from the course page (I unsubscribed test student from these), then click start course. Php warnings should show up. When we leave the course and go back, no more errors. Thanks for looking into this, Let me know! Martin  
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Indeed unable to replicate the issue on my end too now.. This is driving me crazy :-p I will update my live site to WPLMS 3.5.9 and see if my students still complain about such errors.. The IT's mysterious ways.. Will appreciate if you can leave this ticket open until students getting these errors confirm they're gone. Thank you!
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP errors and warnings’ is closed to new replies.