PLAYLIST FEATURE

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 PLAYLIST FEATURE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thilima
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a website and I´m actually using the S3BUBBLE plugin to play my S3 videos. As I´m changing my website layout to WPLMS I thought it could be a good idea to buy WPLMS3 addon too, in fact its really nice, but, I need hopelessly a feature of PLAYLIST, the same I have in S3BUBBLE... It´s possible to create this kind of feature in a nearly future to WPLMS3 ? I also wanna make 2 other suggestions. 2 - The possibility to put an overlayed image or text over the videos, with the option of random position display, changing position and color. WHY? I think a lot of people could use it as an extra security measure, for example in my case some people try to record the videos using some tools like camtasia, or other screen recorders, in this case I can put his name & some document ID, or purchase code over the video in the overlay option, so he still can record the video, but if he share it, it will have problems. And if its random position text will be harder to blur or hide the name/id with editting softwares. 3 - another nice issue could be add Advertisement over the videos, with options like: on start of playlist, between each video, etc...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for creating this topic.  
    blenderfrance
    Spectator
    Totally agree with Thilima. And, Call to Action at the end of the video or at a specific time could be useful as well. It is planned ?
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Good feature
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PLAYLIST FEATURE’ is closed to new replies.