Please help me fix for 8 problems on Demo 17

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Please help me fix for 8 problems on Demo 17

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    1.    Which css code to limit for words of title name length  of course show on block on home page? 2.    Tab Login by Facebook & Google on Popup window go to the bottom of page, Please help me make for it place on Popup window as your demo. 3.    Tours doesn’t work on my website. Although I have done all setting as your guide. 4.    WPLMS Batches doesn’t active for me to setup some things on LMS seting page. (I puted key and activated it on Add ons page) 5.    Can’t share course by click to social icon on detail of course page? 6.    Can’t make Wishlist or add Collections course on detail of course page? 7.    Unit Media Lock turn on. But when student try to pass the unit, system doesn’t have any notice for student know, he has to see video to pass that unit (It’s mean he doesn’t know why can’t go to next unit?) 8.    Can’t go to Final Quiz for the course and at here we can’t do any thing. My website info in second post of this topic!  
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. Add following CSS in Customizer - Custom CSS :
    #vibe_bp_login .bp_social_connect a { max-width: 240px; } #vibe_bp_login .bp_social_connect { display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; }
    1. Can be customised.

2. Checking site.

3. Is groups enabled in WP admin - Settings - BuddyPress - Components - Groups

5.6.  Add this CSS in Customizer - Custom CSS: .single-course.c7 #item-nav { margin-top: 0; }.single-course.c7 section#title { z-index: 99; }

1. Thank you, so we need to add a notice somewhere. The issue is that you have also enabled another setting which is hiding the mark unit complete. Otherwise the mark complete button appears and there is a title appearing over it, showing the you need to finish watching the video to proceed to next unit.
    8.  checking site.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. Adding following code in .htaccess resolved issue : https://prnt.sc/smuium
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    For point 3) Tours doesn’t work on my website. Although I have done all setting as your guide - I have enabled in WP admin - Settings - BuddyPress - Components - Groups But Tours doesn’t work.
    Veronica
    hi,
    1. make sure you have followed this properly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qMtwGqa0ac
    2. Also have you made any custom changes to the code of the TOURS ?

3. if you are using any cache plugin and also try after deactivating that plugin
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    I have done all setting as your guide - I have enabled in WP admin - Settings - BuddyPress - Components - Groups and Disable cache plugin and also try after deactivating that plugin But Tours still doesn’t work on my website. Please help me check and fix
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is a server error appearing of strict mime type checking for the json files for security .Please contact your webhost and ask them to disable that for  moment to make tours work .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Please help me fix for 8 problems on Demo 17’ is closed to new replies.