Plugin conflict – WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Plugin conflict – WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi, This topic was opened before and considered solved because we could not replicate the issue, but I now have isolated it. The plugin is causing a conflict of some sort and while it's active I am not able to edit the product page to add associated courses. When I make changes to associated courses from in the product page and save the product changes are not saved. THIS PROBLEM ONLY OCCURS for Simple Subscription Products. If you try with simple products, it works normally. Can you please check? I am adding again the admin details in a private post. Thanks
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Yes you are right its not working when the product is simple subscription type . This is an issue with the wplms woocommerce , it does not works with woocommerce subscriptions and also does not works with the woocommerce memberhsips . You can opt for refund in case you do not want it from paypal if you have purchased it using paypal .  
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hi Ava, Do you have plans to work on it and make it compatible? I can wait instead of asking for a refund if you believe it will be compatible anytime soon. Thanks
    Ava
    Well its actually not decided yet . We have not think to make it compatible right now . this is the very first time we have received such request  . Cant promise any deadline .
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Please make it compatable
    maximus
    @SuperKev Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. also share some screenshots for better and fast support.
    Tip: For better support always share a screenshot: Please provide proper screenshot, use https://prnt.sc/ to upload and share url of the screenshot. If you want to send us a video of the issue, use https://screencast-o-matic.com/ to upload and share url of the video.  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin conflict – WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE’ is closed to new replies.