Plugin WPLMS Las Unit with an issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Plugin WPLMS Las Unit with an issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Hi, This Plugin has an issue! When it is activated it sends the student, not to the last class he has visited in the course, but to the next not visited class in the course, every time he accesses his course, regardless he doesn't want to go to the next class. This Plugin should send him to the last class he has visited. It must just get the student access to the last visited class when he will access the course again. Waiting for your help to fix it. Best regards.
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share a video/screenshot or steps to check this it will help me to replicate it can you please explain why you have shared this: http://prntscr.com/va1jbu this is something which is not related to the topic I think!
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi i have just discussed this with my teammates and they said it was developed earlier so we need to check this plugin"WPLMS Last Unit" so please share Cpanel details or share zip of this plugin so we can check the code and then assist you thanks
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Veronica
    thanks, we have downloaded the ZIP file of the plugin we will check the code and then let you know the possibilities
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin WPLMS Las Unit with an issue’ is closed to new replies.