Plugins support in the app

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Plugins support in the app

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi, I wanted to add all the web features in the mobile app like groups, events, bluebutton, point system, badgeOS, and all the other features I have in the website of the LMS I want all of those in the mobile app version. I am not able to do it, can you help me how?  
    Scott Lang
    Hi, All the features( like plugin feature ) is not available in app. refer these features : https://codecanyon.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system-app-for-education-elearning/20632362
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Ava, I understand there wont be all the features in the app. I just wanted to know how can I show points and badges earned by the student in the app? The points and badges he or she has in the LMS platform.  
    Scott Lang
    Hi, This is not available yet for badge and points.  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Scott, I wanted to know is it possible to customize those 2 particular features in WPLMS App.  
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Sorry , It is not possible yet to add custom feature in app. We will let you know if it is possible.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Scott, I understand the situation. I just wanted to know a few things. 1) If I have set points/badges for a course, will the student get those points even if they take the course on the app? 2) If yes can we just display these points/badges on the app?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Yes student will get points and badges when they take course. Points showing in app is not possible , Also badges are showing in profile tab, refer this : http://prntscr.com/oaeanj  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Scott, If we want a student to have multiple blue badges then is it possible?
    maximus
    @ratlsadmin Not multiple badges to a students for a same course is not allowed. Only one badges is allowed for a single course to a students. If the same badges is added in 2 or more than 2 courses then only be the same badges can be assign to the users but please note that the course title will be added in the badge.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi maximus, I wanted to show the points variable displayed on the top right corner of the website in the app. I wanted to know how am I able to do it? I believe it's possible as the web and app server is the same.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Yes we understand , you want to show point in app. But for backend Api which fetch data from server for Points is not yet added. So at this time it is not possible Also we can not give you custom action function so that can create custom api for that because of some dependency issue.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, This is not possible to add api for user's point . Because Api code is in the vibe-course-module plugin, which is frequently updated. If we write custom code with-in vibe-course-module-plugin code will be removed in next update . So it is not possible yet to provide any custom api.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi, I understand your concern. Can you help make the custom code for me? I'll update the custom API code from my end every time the plugin is updated.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugins support in the app’ is closed to new replies.