PMPRO and Buddypress

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] PMPRO and Buddypress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikaylatjie
    Spectator
    Hi! I'm a bit confused with regards to the setup of pmpro and buddypress. I have decided to integrate pmpro with woocommerce and I followed one of your awesome guides to do so. Thanks! Now I would like to know which of these three plugins should I use to set up registrations to the site i.e. where user signs in whenever he wants to access the courses or where user can do the initial sign up. It would be great if the user can do a purchase and sign up together instead of making purchase one process and sign up a separate process. Previously I used Buddypress and set up my emails for account activation and all of that with them. I ran into some issues with activation links though which makes it difficult for users to activate their accounts. Will you please advise which would be the best option and where I need to setup my emails for the site and for activation links if needed?
    mikaylatjie
    Spectator
    Hello :)   Could somebody please assist me with this?
    Prince2hands
    Spectator
    i am interested in the answer to this question as well
    badr5103
    Spectator
    Hi, We are wondering exactly about the same thing. Any updates regarding the above mentioned questions are appreciated. We are a bit confused too. Best Regards  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PMPRO and Buddypress’ is closed to new replies.