PMpro Plugin vs default basic membership method

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PMpro Plugin vs default basic membership method

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    Brother ! I am little bit confused 1 Why I should use  PMpro Plugin in instead of default basic membership method through woocommerce,   2 My second Question is I have to receive payment manually out side wplms, or by check, How can I add payment in wplms   I am offering 6 month course based on per month subscription 3 Then how can I renew or extend subscription after one month, in both ways.. I mean Through MPpro or default membership by woocommerce  
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    hi bro, plz tell me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Wplms initially built with the support of the woocommerce and then the membership.For the membership we integrated the wplms with the pmpro plugin at that time  .SO right now wplms is completely integrated with the pmpro plugin not with the wocommerce membership  . 2. YOu can create a woocommerce order for the related course product in your site manually of the same amount  . refer : https://docs.woothemes.com/document/managing-orders/ 3. YOu can either extend the subscription of the student from course admin or you can increase the membership duration for the student in pmpro users settings  .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PMpro Plugin vs default basic membership method’ is closed to new replies.