PMPro with woocommerce checkout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues PMPro with woocommerce checkout

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, Is it possible to use PMPro but have the woocommerce checkout options of payment? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, you'll need to install the WooCommerce - PMPro add on plugin for this.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    When I install woocommerce add on and click to buy the course it opens again the same course page, without going to the cart or checkout page. Is it something related to localhost (offline) development? Thanks!
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    I put it online and made some adjustments. As I had installed again PMPro, I forgot to setup again it's default pages. But now they're created and I keep going to PMPro checkout. I can't go to woocommerce checkout. I created a product in woocommerce. Setup the membership to the desired membership. Configured the course to that specific membership. When I select the PREMIUM membership on the course page, I go to a Membership select pages (although I put only one membership option to that course it shows all memberships options) and when clicking to select that membership it opens the pmpro checkout without the checkout options that I have in woocommerce. Please see attached images. Feel free to access it if needed: http://canaldafoto.com.br/assinatura6 user: dfarjoun pass: testando1029384756 Thanks!!!!
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Forgot to mention. This is the course: http://canaldafoto.com.br/assinatura6/course/descomplicando-a-fotografia/ Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The pmpro woocommerce addon will not modify the checkout of the pmpro . The pmpro woocommerce addon plugin used to connect the membership level to the product and that product  you can connect to the course if you want the woocommerce like checkout for the pmpro levels . If you connect the membership to course simply then after selecting the membership in the price dropdown it will follow the pmpro checkout way.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    That's too bad, Alex. I was trying to use Pagseguro checkout integration that is only possible with woocommerce. Do you know if I buy Woocommerce memberships plugin it will be easily integrated with WPLMS? http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-memberships/ Thanks!
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Or... Do you know any other solution that I could use memberships with the woocommerce checkout with wplms? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    That is awesome!   Thanks!!!!!!
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    last question about this: Is it possible to put on the drop down price also the name of the other products (name+price in stead of only price)? Thanks!!
    quanto
    Spectator
    Are WooCommerce Memberships + WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0 plugins compatible with WPLMS? I think that this is the most powerful recurring membership solution for WooCommerce on the market today - they offer pausing the membership, pro-rating, etc.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Thanks, Quanto. I'll keep the question for Mr. Vibe. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Is it possible to put on the drop down prices  the name of the other products? Example: </span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">today is: price ($400.00 per year) It would be awesome to be: Product Name+price (PREMIUM - $400.00 per year) </span> Is that possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi,  dfarjoun Sorry this is not possible in wplms as of now . hi ,  Quanto Please refer this tip  : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/integration-with-restrict-content-pro-or-other-membership-plugins/
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘PMPro with woocommerce checkout’ is closed to new replies.