Popup is disabled

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Popup is disabled

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I have found a strange behavior on a specified layout on computer screen. On different layout and with the same layout but not on the wider screen the problem does not appear. The points at the arrows are working popups on other layouts, but here not. https://prnt.sc/urbv3r As I see in this special situation there is a hidden layer above the left side, and that is the reason that the links are not touchable. Please give me a solution to unhide them.
    Diana
    Participant
    When user, earns badge or certificate, this will show in popup. I was checking as a non logged in user because I don't have credentials Now here, you mentioned that this same popup works on some screens and on some screens it is not working. Can you please tell me how can I check that the popup here is not working on screen. Any Dimensions? How can I check?
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    If you use the normal computer screen not mobile or tablet, you can check the problem. You have to use the layout that I have sent you on PrintScreen. In this layout, I have a moving info block about the course when I scroll the page up and down. The problem is that this moving block is hidden by a layer named #div.row which does not allow to touch the buttons on it. Not even social buttons...
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday thanks, tor pointing this please clarify the steps so we can replicate it
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    I do not understand what else to clarify? set up the layout shown on PrintScreen and try to press the social buttons or badge or certificate buttons. I have used the development mode on the browser, and that showed me that there is a #div.row object which is above those buttons and hiding them. How can I move this #div.row or change the position not to hide this territory?
    Veronica
    ok need to replicate it also please confirm the theme version you are using
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    The theme version is 3.9.9.
    Veronica
    ok checking on local...
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Any ideas on how to solve the problem?
    Veronica
    ok yes please provide us the details of your course url so we will check the according to your site
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Please check here: https://exam.szabonyelviskola.hu/course/social-media-management/
    Veronica
    working
    Veronica
    hi please add this
    .single-course section#content {
        z-index: -1;
    }
    .single-course section#title+section {z-index: 99999999999;position: relative;}
    .single-course.c7 section#title {
        z-index: 99;
    }
    in customizer>>custom CSS also, refer to this: http://somup.com/cY6Yihld7d
    szabonyelviskola
    Spectator
    Thanks, it is working. :) You can close the topic.
    Veronica
    thanks for confirming closing this topic
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Popup is disabled’ is closed to new replies.