Possible to change name of "Quiz" to something else?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Possible to change name of "Quiz" to something else?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, I am being asked if it is possible to change the name of Quiz, as it appears on buttons to Questions or Exam? Is this possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share some more details on this ? Do you mean to change the word "quiz" ? If this is the case then please use this tip to change it : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ The string will be in wplms theme and in vibe course module plugin
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello :-) The client doesn't like that the questions segment of the course are called a "Quiz". He would like me to change any reference to it being a quiz to something else that sounds more professional. So the best way to do this is Loco Translate? If possible to ask for a feature request ... I believe it would be a great idea to be able to change the name of that part of the course ... Quiz, Questions, Exam, Evaluation ... to be able to choose your preferred term and for everything to update to that. Possible?
    Diana
    Participant
    @bang, You can easily translate this text via Loco Translate. Not everyone wants to call it something else. In your use case, translate the text and you are good to go
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Possible to change name of "Quiz" to something else?’ is closed to new replies.