Prerequisite courses not working / selectable

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Prerequisite courses not working / selectable

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jsnmrk
    Spectator
    Hi There. The problem is this. I have created about 13 courses. These courses are broken up into three different catergories i.e A, B, C - In each category there are say about 3 courses ie. A1, A2 & A3. So I want to make these courses prerequistes of eachother, so essentaially making A2 a prerequsite of A3 and A1 a prerequsite of A2 essentially "Forcing the student" to take the courses in order of A1, A2 and then A3. HOWEVER, when I go to course settings and begin searching for the courses in the prerequsite area IT ONLY SHOWS a selectable option of the course I am currently editing. It shows no other course result at all to select from! PLEASE can you tell me what the problem here could be? Thank you! Jason
    jsnmrk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jsnmrk
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thank you for your reply and the video. I see you have used the front end course editor. When I use this I can select prerequisite courses without problem/error The error however occurs on the back end when setting up the courses. Because I use the back end controls more frequently this is how you would be able to replicate the error. For the moment I could use the front end editor to select prerequisites but the back end editor would be helpful to use too. Thanks, Jason
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Prerequisite courses not working / selectable’ is closed to new replies.