“Prevent Simultaneous Login” not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting “Prevent Simultaneous Login” not working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    No resolution till date.
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    my issue is not resolved even after more than 1 week.
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    this is the matter of great regret that after several requests and after more than a week, my issue has not been resolved yet and no response from support team either. before purchase I went through several negative comments about wplms-support, still I purchased with hope for the better but now I'm very disappointed. never hoped this poor support system from wplms with high sales figures.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue has been fixed and fix coming up in next release of vibebp plugin on most probably Monday .
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    no fix till date
    Veronica
    yes we are releasing the update today
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    bugs not fixed yet? still no update?
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    very unfortunate and disappointing support. after 2 weeks of notification of bugs, no fix till date and it seems that team doesn't need to update. Today there is plugin update but the bugs still not fixed. Issue with setting remains same as notified. Kindly let me know ss there any TAT to fix the bug or have to wait for indefinite time?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The bug has been fixed .maybe a special scenario that we missed to fix . to check that can you please your admin credentials to check this . May be possible, the issue related to caching .
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    I've already shared login credentials and hope you are still checking since two days. Very frustrating. You may keep checking for indefinite time but in this situation Kindly deactivate my account and refund my payment.
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    I'm feeling that I did a big mistake by purchasing your theme despite reading several comments alerting the poorest support by wplms team.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
    sktulsyan
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘“Prevent Simultaneous Login” not working’ is closed to new replies.