Price and time

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Price and time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi experts,   Could you instruct me on how to: - Remove the price information in the course page, I want the users to see the price only when they are at the cart or checkout. - Remove the time information in the course page and the counting down in the course front end because I don't want to be pressuring students with that ticking count.   Thanks in advance! Josué
    alexarosario
    Participant
    I was just about to ask this... I want to hide the price everywhere except for the cart and checkout as well.
    Hi, @josuemv @alexarosario 1. Go to wp-admin->LMS settings->Course Settings->Remove the price and click on save. Please refer to this Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/fe6rfi It will remove the price from the Course Widget on the Course Page. 2. This css will the the course prices in the course directory. .directory.course .item-credits span.woocommerce-Price-amount.amount {display:none !Important;} 3.This css will hide the Course Price from the Course Blocks. .block_content .course_price {display:none !important;}   Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save.
    alexarosario
    Participant
    Thank you!
    Hi, We are glad to know that it resolved your issue. Marking your topic as resolved and closing the topic. Thank you and have a nice day :)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Price and time’ is closed to new replies.