Price display for variable products

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Price display for variable products

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Hello Vibe Team, I am having a small styling issue, i am working directly with products (and not courses). The products I use all have a lot of variations with different prices and almost all of them have promotions. I it possible not to display default price range of the product (when you arrive on the product page) see capture 1, and only display the final price one the customer has specified his/her product variations? , see capture 2 thank you in advance Yaros
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is the woocommerce product page so we cannot remove the price range, but it can be hidden by using custom css: Please try using this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-product-page .product-info .price {display: none;}
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Thank you, i copy pasted the code you gave me in the location as you said, but it changed, nothing, the price is still there ...  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the product url with us to check it and give any appropriate solution to this.
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Hello the url is: www.dev.classpro.be here is the wp admin login: classproftw and the pass is ybjpro!16 thank you for your help Yaros
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try adding this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-product .product .price {display: none;}
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Hello, i replied multiple times, but apparently there was a bug on the forum, my responses didn't get though. the css you porvided, get rid on all the prices, the one on the top but also when you put in all the variation, the price in the lower part don't appear any more. The idea was to ge rid just of the upper pricetag displayed initially thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try using this css and remove the previous one in wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .single-product .product p.price { display: none; }
    YarosIK
    Spectator
    Super, this is exactly what i was looking for, works great, thank you best regards Yaros
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Price display for variable products’ is closed to new replies.