Private Course Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Private Course Issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Hi After I published my course to private course, no one can access my course anymore, even the course students. Is it possible do that only course students can access my private course who I assigned. Students can not seeing and take the course which I published to Private Course. Thank you.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    any update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If your course is private then you have to add the students to the course form the course amdin manually  . Only then students will see the start course button in the course  .
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I added, but still cannot seeing the course when I login by student account who I added... Could you help check where I wrong for me? http://macauelearning.com/ admin account admin S02aab6Mm Students account(who I added in private course) CE2 1234
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello,   When the course is private we have to add the students to the course form the course amdin manually , but i can't find where i have to add students.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Go to your course page and click admin, then you can add your students from course admin page. Hope to have been helpful.
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Ok, thank's a lot :-)
    tsungyu
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">any update?</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi tsungyu, We checked the issue and found that your course was not published and was in drafts that is why it was not showing to students . refer : http://i.imgur.com/Q0OweQH.png
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I tried again and sure that the problem is not drafts. Could you help check the attachments for me? I published one course by private and add one student into this course. Then I login by student account who I add into my private course. But still can not seeing my  p<span style="line-height: 1.5;">rivate course.</span>  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Got the error again .You course was set to privately published . In wplms private course means when you have not set any pricing to the course and also even did not make it free ,then private label appears on the course . Please refer : http://prntscr.com/8zbpyy
    tsungyu
    Participant
    But all students can see this course if I published it. I hope that only students who I assigned  can see and take this course. Is it possible to do this? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If you want to hide the course then please note the course id from all course . And put that id of the course from wplms -> course manager -> Hide course from course directory  . In this way the course will not show to the students who did not took the course unless they know the link of the course and for the studnets who took that course it will show in their my courses section .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Private Course Issue’ is closed to new replies.