problem group activities after update 2.0.6

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues problem group activities after update 2.0.6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello, after I upgraded to version 2.0.6 I noticed that the activity of the groups page does not open properly but leaves a blank page. Can you see yourself here: http://lifelearning.it/dev/groups/cv-efficace/ This is a problem with the update? you can solve in a short time? Thank you for support
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i was unable to replicate the issue . Please check the settings in the wplms -> buddypress for the activities .
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, the settings appear to be all correct. when I click on activity for a moment I see the page, and then it disappears and becomes white. I'm sure that before upgrading to 2.0.6 this does not happen
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This has been resolved in the latest 2.0.6 update. However, in your site it seems like a CSS issue.   The DOM is generated but it seems that you've added following code in your child theme - style.css which is restricting group view in activity : .activity { display: none!important; } When you open group activity the class "activity" is added in the body and this is where the css gets applied and turns it into a blank page. Remove this and let me know if your issue is not resolved.
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Thank you so much, it was just that css
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘problem group activities after update 2.0.6’ is closed to new replies.