problem in appointment directory

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 problem in appointment directory

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I have a problem with appointments for more than 5 months and the topic was closed without a solution to the problem https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/appointments-4/page/3/ The problem is in the appointment directory, when adding it, a fatal error occurs on the site This problem is due to the profile fields were incorrectly translated on my site @vibe solved the problem, but other problems occurred at the site and everything was lost Now I need to solve the problem on my main website, and I hope that the problem will be solved in the shortest time
    Diana
    Participant
    @vibe solved the problem, but other problems occurred at the site and everything was lost ---> As you mentioned everything is lost, what is lost?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    now I'm updated the appointment to V 1.4.3 and there is some bugs sill appear 1- when student choose and slot and need to book it doesn't redirect it to the purchase page. 2- the activity not working in any slot. 3- the the meeting doesn't appear to student. 4- if slot for free it takes time to send the request to instructor and a lot of time not sending anything. 5- the directory for appointment can't when make changes an press save changes nothing saved.
    Diana
    Participant
    Picking up 1 or 2 issues at a time Point 1: 1- when student choose and slot and need to book it doesn’t redirect it to the purchase page. ----> Only works when "Checkout", Shop, and cart page should be connected properly, and the slots should be paid ones Point 5: the directory for appointment can’t when make changes an press save changes nothing saved. ----> Everytime works, no matter what settings you enabled in the appointments directory. The only cause of not saving the settings is something else, some kind of console errors
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘problem in appointment directory’ is closed to new replies.