Problem in traslation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem in traslation

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hello, I have problems translating the Forgot Password mail message: https://prnt.sc/107iilf After a search the message is in vibebp/includes/class.api.php line 1041 return new WP_REST_Response(array('status'=>1,'message'=>__('Please check your email for password recovery !','forgot password mail message','vibebp')),200); I have installed loco translate and I have translated the message creating my language vibebp-it_IT.po but not working. For now I need to change the source file class.api.php to translate, but it is the worst practice. Do you have any suggestion? All other translations work fine. Thank you, Marco
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes changed directly in files is worst . To check this up can you please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .
    Marco
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    working on your site
    Veronica
    hi added the translation in Spanish http://prntscr.com/10bbjoh you need to search the string in the theme and sync and then save
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Veronica, thank you for answer, but is not working. I changed also the site language in Spanish, only for test, but the string is still in english... I hope it will bi fixed soon! Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please ping me tomorrow. Need to check
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, any news about this? I have found another string that I can't translate. When A course will start in future, in the personal area where student will have the star course button, the start date is in english. Thank you, Marco
    Marco
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is not translating if you want then we can try the same with custom code
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Veronica, I tried with some jQuery in footer to translate the Forgot Password mail message, but it make some other problems. Also the course start date is not possible to translate with jQuery because all jQuery I put in footer doesn't work when I navigate in my private buddyopress area (course, dashboard etc.) Thank you, Marco
    Veronica
    hi can you please let us know what code you have added for the translation?
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Veronica, I tryed with this code but not working:
    jQuery(".vibebp-login").bind('click', function() {

jQuery(".forgot_password").on('click', function() {

jQuery("#vibebp_login_wrapper > div > div > div > div.loginform > a").on('click', function() {

jQuery("#vibebp_login_wrapper > div > div > div > div.loginform > div > div").text(function(){
    				return jQuery(this).text().replace("Please check your email for password recovery !", "Si prega di controllare la propria email per recuperare la password. Se non trova la mail in ingresso, controlli la posta indesiderata.");
    			});

});
    	});
    });

Another problem is the course start date in My course page when a course will start in the future is not possible to translate with po file and also with jQuery because all jQuery I put in footer doesn’t work when I navigate in my private buddyopress area (course, dashboard etc.) Thanks for help, Marco
    Veronica
    hi are you adding this code in the google analytic code section and still it is not working? if yes then it can be a cache issue so make sure that you have disabled the cache and then check the same and for this: course start date on My course page can you please share a screenshot I think I need to replicate these both in my local to confirm if it is a bug or site specific issue
    Marco
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem in traslation’ is closed to new replies.