problem in unit duration

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues problem in unit duration

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mkbmiw
    Participant
    Hi, I have a problem with unit duration. I set unit duration parameter on "Hours" and put "32" in unit duration. But in course page that related to that unit (I mean curriculum section) , it shows the duration of that unit as "1 day and 8 hours". But, I want it simply to display "32 hours" not "1 day and 8 hours". it's very urgent for me. thank you in advance.
    Diana
    Participant
    Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager > Duration Parameter > Set it to "Hours" and save Then check again
    mkbmiw
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply but my problem is not about course duration parameter. As I mentioned before, my problem is about unit duration. Changing "Duration Parameter" in "Course Manager" only affect the "course duration" not "unit duration". So, it didn't solve my problem.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you are right Created a card for this feature: https://trello.com/c/7iPqr0CA/
    mkbmiw
    Participant
    thank you Diana. How long it will take and how can I be informed? Is there any coding solution before providing this new feature? Because it's very urgent for me. I think we need to change the "converting formula". The formula that automatically convert any time parameter to day.
    mkbmiw
    Participant
    Is there any coding solution before providing this new feature? Because it’s very urgent for me. I think we need to change the “converting formula”. The formula that automatically convert any "time parameter" to "day". I need it urgently. Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for this delay in response due to support the holiday well not now as we are super busy in updates as the Trello card is created for the same we will try to implement the same asap thanks
    Pelageyaquave
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘problem in unit duration’ is closed to new replies.