Problem trying to update Profile Image. It gives an error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Problem trying to update Profile Image. It gives an error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    numu0520
    Spectator
    Hi! I was simply trying to change the profile image of my account in WPLMS as it has the default gray guy there. But I believe i need to delete it first prior to be able to upload a new one. So I went and tried deleting that image but it kept on giving me the following error: "There was a problem deleting the profile photo. Please try again" Please help. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check the following points   : 1. File permissions of the avatars folder in wp-content-> uploads must be 755 2. Upload max file size and post max size . 3. Too large resolution of the image . ALso this is core buddypress feature please try contacting the buddypress support or author for this .
    smigel
    Participant
    My Website Performance was 128 MB i upgrade to 256 MB and than it works. Upload and resize. BP and WP is with 128 MB to slow.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem trying to update Profile Image. It gives an error’ is closed to new replies.