Problem when publishing or saving as instructor or autor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Problem when publishing or saving as instructor or autor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello, My WPLMS site : https://arnamur.be/cours/ I recently purchase WPLMS theme and i have installed this theme over a new wordpress installation (5.2.3). The problem is with an instructor account. When i want save a course or modifications, i have this … New course I click over ok and after … Error I must go back to restore the page. The changes are saved but i don't find the reason of the problem. In administrator mode, no problem What can i do to resolve this ?
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, yes i have checked this when creating and updating a course from backend it gives the above mentioned issue. there are many error appearing in the console. regarding the blocked request. please provide your FTP/Cpanel credentials to check the code.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Hello ! I renewed my support license. Thank you for your help video of the problem Bruno
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Veronica
    yes we are able to login now. but when we tried to make changes in the plugin it shows error: https://prnt.sc/rlphcu so please provide FTP/Cpanel credentials to make changes and testing.
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Veronica
    Nibu2019
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have downgraded all your plugins in order to fix this . Please goto wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates page and then re-install wordpress and then update all your plugins to latest versions from the same updates page .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem when publishing or saving as instructor or autor’ is closed to new replies.