Problem with finish course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem with finish course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    After user successfully click on finish course (after passing all units,all quizes,assigments) he gets certificate etc.. However in the system the user is re-enrolled to the course (after he finishes the course) - so his course status is never "course finished" In the activity feed *screenshot attached , you can clearly see how he is re enrolled to the course instead of having course status "course finished" https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gh3zk8s14zlmp2/unnamed.png?dl=0
    chinolz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    This is the bug (if passed the user should not be reenrolled to course- his status should be course finished and still have access to view course content without re enrolling) 1.student goes through course 2.click "finish course" 3.course evaluated a.if pass, course status = continue course, certificate issued, Activity shows student subscribed for course again b.if fail, no change (score not locked, course status = continue course, Activity shows student subscribed for course again)
    Diana
    Participant
    chinolz
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    chinolz
    Spectator
    i just checked with this course https://pentestmag.com/course/test_scenario/ please note, quiz and assignment are connected your test course only had units. https://www.dropbox.com/s/o03i9rz0uok5zrz/Untitled23.png?dl=0 see screenshot (you can see user subscribed for course again) 1.Please reset the course access and follow the steps. 2.The answear to quiz is TRUE 3.After please submit the assignment and (go to admin page/submissions and mark the assignment 10 points) 4.finish the course. And see activity feed
    chinolz
    Spectator
    please note the course is connected to woocommerce mempership. i think thats the difference maybe there is a bug in woocommerce membership wplms addon?
    chinolz
    Spectator
    please start the course using the start course button *not by adding the user via course admin panel
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The issue is not with the quiz or units or assignments. Actually you are using the woocommerce membership and wplms woocommerce membership addon which is causing this issue. I do not have your ftp credentials so I can't make changes in the code to fix this. Please provide the ftp credentials to fix this.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I have updated the code, now the course is finished please check.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    can you tell me where you inserted the code, i need to update it on all other sites
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked the function in the wplms woocommerce membership addon. You can copy this plugin from your website and replace it on all other website to fix it.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    Hi chinolz's profile is also my profile, for some reason i could not post from that account so i logged in via envato account. Regarding this topic, the same issue reappeared as described above. Could you provide with a fix to this
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with finish course’ is closed to new replies.