problem with heading and more

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting problem with heading and more

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    I have problem with heading and menu on my website. Only Generic working OK, There don't allow me to click on submenu. The problem is that on this menu is big gap wich I don't want. This manu I can't see on mobile. On mobile I have white login button with white text. Hard to guess where to click to login. The website on chrome don't have space on the left and right side even that I have right theme. Layout Chrome Mobile
    logan
    Hello, you are using demo 14. yes, it has a big gap because it was designed that way to appear. refer this: http://prntscr.com/nq6cur you have done something wrong with menus that's why its styling is messed up. please share your page URL and credentials in a private reply, I will look into this matter.
    for the mobile login button. Please goto wp-admin >>> appearance >>> customize >>> custom css >>> paste & save. .popup_login input#sidebar-wp-submit {background: #f24932 !important;}
    beata111
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    beata111
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, as you can see in this video, every menu & submenus are clickable and working well: http://somup.com/cqhrj2nphc
    i have used these codes to fix the mobile menu thing: @media screen and (max-width: 768px){ header.generic #trigger .lines, header.generic #trigger .lines:before, header.generic #trigger .lines:after {background: black !important;} header.generic a#trigger {top: 25px !Important;}   } as i suggested above, we are using sleek header style in demo 14 and you are using generic header. change the header style. all issues will be resolved.  
    beata111
    Participant
    I used generic because only this one worked well. I changed to sleek and still is. Nothing change. You can see how works sleek and other menus (only generic is OK) on this movie: here On chrome is still to big website, and it shouldn't to be.  
    beata111
    Participant
    and with sleek menu it looks great on mobile, just you can't click on Login.
    logan
    Hey, i have changed the header style to sleek. & i have pasted this in wp-admin >>> appearance >>> customize >>> custom css >>> paste & save. #content .no.content .elementor-57416 {margin-top:20px;} now it looks fine. please check and confirm.
    beata111
    Participant
    Did you read my posts? I don't mind to use generic menu. Don't change it to sleek, as sleek it's not working. Have you seen my video? It's impossible to click on submenu on sleek. It's only possible on generic. On Mobile is impossible to click on Login when is sleek reading. ONLY working generic. It's just big gap, which I don't want. And just simply tell me how to delete this gap. Don't change to sleek again, as it's making only more problems. Second problem: chrome the website hasn't distance from left and right site. And it's not looks good.
    logan
    because I had fixed the submenu issues. with sleek header style.  you have changed the layout when you were redesigning your front page. that is what cursed your header to act weirdly. in generic, the menu thing is designed that way to appear. if you want us to make it look like as sleek that's not possible. we are using sleek header style in demo 14 as already told you before.
    beata111
    Participant
    But you didn’t fix problem with submenu. I checked it before I wrote here again. That’s why I changed it back to generic. And on sleek heading is also big gap in menu. No big different I said few times about chrome  haven’t seen any advice to this  
    logan
    Hey, Please goto wp-admin >>> appearance >>> customize >>> custom css >>> paste & save. header.generic nav ul#menu-main-menu-1 li{float: left !important;} header.generic nav>ul.menu >li:last-child { position: unset !important;} here: https://cl.ly/3aec6d
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with heading and more’ is closed to new replies.