Problem with Match Answers type questions on mobiles

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem with Match Answers type questions on mobiles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hello! I have a problem with match answers type questions: drag and drop works on desktop, but doesn't work on mobiles. I tried different browsers, different settings of quizes, but answers doesn't dragging on mobiles. This problem was written even more than a year ago ( https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/problems-on-mobile-devices/ ), but it has not yet been resolved, as I understand. For my site this is very important because most of my students pass tests on mobile devices, and match questions are in every test. What should I do? If this problem is not resolved, I will not be able to use the WPLMS theme on my site ...  
    Diana
    Participant
    @shynkaryk Yes this is an issue. Can you please give us some time to fix this up.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you for reply. As I know, this problem is known for 1 year and 2 months. How long does it take to resolve it? Sorry for my question, but I do not know how to prepare for the new year in my school...
    Diana
    Participant
    @shynkaryk, Will fix this by the end of this week and then i'll fix this on your site also.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you very much! I'll wait
    Diana
    Participant
    @shynkaryk Thanks for your patience
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hello, have you got any ideas how to fix problem with match answer questions on mobiles?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we tried a few solutions but those did not help .We are still working on to fix it .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you. I'll wait. You theme is really wonderful, but without fixing this problem we can not teach our students properly.
    Diana
    Participant
    @shynkaryk Thank you so much
    mehdidesign
    Spectator
    I have the same problem, any known fixes ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Match Answers type questions on mobiles’ is closed to new replies.