problem with modern theme homepage with visual composer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues problem with modern theme homepage with visual composer

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    bro! visual composer does not work on modern theme home page page builder is disabled, plz help me its very important
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Some times the post meta entry for the some page gets corrupted and the page does not saves the contents properly any more . Try creating a new page and use the visual composer in it and view the page .
    govind
    Spectator
    Hi, Facing the same issue. After creating new page and setting it as Front Page also doesn't work. Please fix this soon.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue seems to be intermittent and we are still unable to replicate this on test and demo sites but in the users end . Can you please try deactivating the third party plugins for this ?  
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    i delected my homepage , and then make a new home page , visual composer start working ,  but when I choose home page as my front page , again visual composer doesn’t work
    govind
    Spectator
    Hi, Use the updated modern theme, make sure you you have taken the back up of your own css and functions. Updated theme Link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/ Try to change the  Template as "Default Template" Screenshot attached.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are unable to replicate this on our test setup .refer :  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXb6phbHx
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hi, I too have this problem with the homepage created with vc. It stops working when I set the page as the Front Page. Now we are using the page builder but it would be nice to go back to using the visual composer.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We haven't been able to replicate this issue ever on our test and demo sites .Can you please share which plugins and theme version  are you using and also share the steps to replicate the issue .
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, It's interesting how so many of us have this issue but you aren't able to replicate it. I reported this issue about a month ago when the Modern theme was introduced. Even after the updates this issue remains. There are other issues with Visual Composer working with the Modern Theme. Like some changes are not saved.
    sandy
      Please check Alex's comment and the video pasted. @Clayton : This seems like a site specific issue, which means it may not be connected to the theme at all. Have you tried to debug this yourself ?
    govind
    Spectator
    Hi,   Changing the Page Template from "No title" to "Default Template " will fix this issue.  
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    brother i tried everything but nothing solve this problem with the homepage created with vc. It stops working when I set the page as the Front Page please tell me the solution,, i cannot use page builder
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    look at these images
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is known issue we have contacted the visual composer plugin support for the same . The fix will be included in the next update and a quick fix will also be shared as soon on the basis of visual composer support response.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with modern theme homepage with visual composer’ is closed to new replies.