Problem with questions mixing with each other CSV uploading

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Problem with questions mixing with each other CSV uploading

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    waqas05
    Spectator
    uploading questions with the help of csv, set different if number each time but they are mixing up. As you can see in the picture different id questions are linking with each other , err err1 err2 Uploaded these files given below: Beow file questions mixed with already uploaded questions of different subject and different id as shown in above figures Below file questions didnot mixed with previous questions. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RlSiwb96H_iDTFMrWb8BxRtJiX6KDQ90/view?usp=sharing
    waqas05
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, When you are uploading question via csv, keep id blank instead of id change, system would be create id itself, Try to do this and let me know, If you have to face same issue after keeping id blank then share the replicate steps and admin credentials in private reply, Thanks,
    waqas05
    Spectator
    okay i will test with blank id and let you know
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please share the replicate steps fro same , If possible share video record after that easy to replicate for me and share the result after replicate same on your website, Thanks,
    waqas05
    Spectator
    what replicatesteps? i uploaded same sytle of csv.s ...one was uploaded perfectly but second csv questions mixed with previous questions which have different id's?
    waqas05
    Spectator
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Admin credentials shared by you not working properly, Check and let me know, Thanks,
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I have follow this on my local setup and this is working fine: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/importing-questions-through-csv-fails/ But i have checked on your website that theme is updated according to current version but plugins are outdated, Please update plugins from c-panel, make sure plugin version should be: https://prnt.sc/u66ti1 After that follow same tip and keep id blank thanks,
    waqas05
    Spectator
    My all plugins are up-to-date and this screenshot is not of my website. err okay i will follow your tips ...hope so it will work. thanks
    waqas05
    Spectator
    i think the problem was with commas... now uploadingcsvs after removing commas...hope this problem will not occurs again...you can close this topic. thanks
    waqas05
    Spectator
    don't know whats happening, some csvs works fine and csvs questions mixed up... if i put blank column and upload the csv, the system only pick last mcq not all
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with questions mixing with each other CSV uploading’ is closed to new replies.