Problem with quizzes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Problem with quizzes

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gioshalik26
    Participant
    I am able to create quizzes, no problem with that but I have encountered below mentioned issues: 1) After finishing and submitting quiz there is no any button or link that says to "go back to course" or "move to next unit". Should users just use Back option of browser? 2) I am unable to set course to auto-evaluation. I create quizzes with multiple choices and enable auto-evaluation option but still when user finishes quiz it does not show the result he/she scored in quiz.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) It seems like you are using the single quiz page for quizzes, so when you submit the quiz the back to course button is just below the check the results button, refer: http://prntscr.com/cblb2x OR You can try using the in course quiz feature, to enable this go to wp-admin->lms->settings->enable in-course quiz, and enable this feature now the quizzes will open in the course status page itself like a unit. 2) For this please make sure you have selected the auto evaluation question types in the wp-admin->wplms->course manager->auto evaluation question types. The question types selected here can only be auto evaluated.   Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with quizzes’ is closed to new replies.