Problem with Shortcode in CLPs

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Problem with Shortcode in CLPs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    I know that we cannot have clickable course links in the CLPs, but that we should be able to add them in the description of the path step. However, when I try to insert a button, it isn't working... random backslashes are added to the code after updating the CLP page. Not sure what's going on here. [button link=\"http://dott.dickinson.edu/course/organize-with-office-365/\"]Register for Course[/button] When you visit the page, http://dott.dickinson.edu/learningpath/office-365-workshop-certificate-series/#, you can see the button, but is just directing to that page, not the course in the shortcode.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes this is already a known issue and we have fixed this for the next update of wplms custom learning path plugin. If its urgent for you then you can share the website url and the admin credentials here with us, I'll fix it on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    This is urgent for me--we are supposed to go live with our LMS next week before students arrive for the next semester. I will not be able to make any changes until our winter break. This pretty much renders the plugin useless to me until then. I will have to go another route. You cannot fix the issue on the website. It is housed on an on-prem server and we do not allow FTP access. Only a few people are given SFTP write privileges--and that list never includes vendors.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes I can fix this on your website, you can share the website url and the admin credentials in a private reply here. The files I need to edit can be accessed by wp-admin so I do not need the ftp credentials.  
    Dson_Software
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Shortcode in CLPs’ is closed to new replies.