Problem with Subscriptions part 2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Problem with Subscriptions part 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Mk
    please share latest woocomerce subscription plugin . we will test at our local.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi thanks for sharing the plugin .We will debug the subscriptions plugin on our local setup . Please provide us some time .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we looked into it and following are my findings : 1 . I ordered a subscription and marked the order as complete : was subscribed to the course . 2 . I order same subscription again .As soon as subscription is ordered the course was expired for me . because the subscription status was put on-hold because of code . So the logic is the latest a user can have multiple subscriptions for subscription product and the one which is created later overwrites the previous one . My advice would be to disable "allow early renewals " : http://prntscr.com/nyucu2    
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Thanks a lot Alex! Not sure that I get everything. What about the main issue when you start an order with the subscription and did not finish it you lose an access to all the courses? How can we fix this? As far as we understand this is the main issue. If you fix this, then other issues won't be a problem
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please download the  modified wplms_woo_subscription : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/wplms_woo_subscriptions-1.zip I guess this will resolve your use case .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Thanks a lot Alex, you are a legend :) Can you please tell me what's change in short? We will test this new version soon
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I made this change in the condition : http://prntscr.com/o1ej71 add an extra check for the old subscription status .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Alex, for some reason this does not fix the issue ...
    Mk
    Ok, I need to check it, Please provide some time. I will reply to you tomorrow.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    thanks a lot! because we keep loosing customers because of this issue
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay so users are still getting removed from the courses once their order gets deleted or marked as failed after some time if user does not complete the payment ?It might also be affecting the user's subscription to be changing to cancelled? We need some relation between order and subscription . What happens to user's order when they does not complete payment . Secondly check whether the subscription is created for that respective order for the user .(check in subscriptions tab in wp-admin woocommerce ) . check if this pending order's subscription is there ?   thirdly please check if this code is present in your child theme functions.php file or in wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin ?: remove_action('woocommerce_order_status_cancelled',array($obj,'bp_course_disable_access'),10,1);
    LuizBra
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Subscriptions part 2’ is closed to new replies.